Last updater Tue, 16-Jun-2020
This course covers technical details needed to assess potential residential, commercial PV projects and to present accurate proposals.This course is specially designed for Startup ,Entrepreneurs and Engineering students to design, check performance, costing, subsidy, financial-benefit analysis of solar power plant....
- Understanding new and future generation cell and module technology
- Solar PV cell V-I characteristics and its parameters.
- Solar resource assessment and site feasibility report generation
- Offgrid , Hybrid and Ongrid system analysis and balance of system preparation
- OCPD sizing and solar power plant cable sizing
- Rooftop Solar Power Plant system design
- Utility power plant design with software simulation
- Financial feasibility report preparation ,ROI calculation
- P50 & P90 generation report ,Detail Project Report (DPR) Making
- Testing & Commissioning and Operation & Maintenance of solar power plant
- Site Management and safety for workers in solar power plant
- Govt guidelines ,Different business model Capex and Opex model of solar power plant